- How and where I can submit an order for printing services?
To submit an order, you only need to fill out the order form, and our colleagues will contact you shortly.
- Is it possible to order face-to-face?
Yes, for such orders you can visit the main office.
- Which products can I order?
All the printing services provided by Jangal Publishing House are listed and explained in the Printing Services page.
- When can you give me an invoice for the costs of printing a product?
The cost of printing the product will be determined and given to the customer 24 hours after a request for the quote is made by the customer.
- Is it possible to get a sample to evaluate the printing quality?
Yes, it is possible to send a sample to the customer after paying the cost for the sample.
- How can I get a design for my printing needs?
Our design team can answer all your questions regarding design. You only need to provide your requirements, and we will provide a design based on your taste and needs.
- How can I send my files for printing?
You can send your design directly to the Publishing House.
- Do I get the final design file?
Yes, the designed file will be provided to the customer.
- How much does the design service cost?
The cost of the design will be calculated based on the needs and requirements of the client and the factors affecting the cost of design. The final price will be provided to the customer before doing the job.
- What is the quality level of the printing products?
Because of using modern and up-to-date machinery in the Publishing House, all our products have a higher quality than our competitors.
- Are the orders guaranteed?
- Are printing orders under supervision?
All the printing stages in Jangal Publishing House are performed under the supervision of experts. The customer can also make an appointment to send his/her own supervisor to the Publishing House.
- How can I check the status of my orders?
Our colleagues at the Publishing House are available 24/7 to answer the questions of our valued customers.
- How long does it take to get the finished printing orders?
Depending on the time, volume, and type of the order, the delivery time ranges from 10 days to the delivery time given to the customer.
- How should I pay for my orders?
In cash, 50 percent of the invoice price before the start of the printing job, and the remaining 50 percent after the job is completed.
- How can I receive my completed order?
After arranging it with the Publishing House, it is possible to collect your order at the headquarters of the Publishing House; otherwise, the orders will be sent to the customer’s address free of charge.