Get to know the Jangal printing and binding departments
The production line of products in the Jangal printing house follows a specific path. The Jangal experts constantly inform customers about the product printing process. All products are printed with the support and supervision of the customers.
- Cover design and layout
- Storage and packaging
Jangal’s customers are not limited to the internal borders of Iran, and this company has continuously cooperated with many publishing houses, bookstores, and printing activists in the Middle East, North Africa, and Eastern Europe.
The background of this decision is rooted in the region’s high capacity in this field. By targeting the right market in this sector and investing in it, Jangal is now one of the leading players in the Middle East printing industry. All countries in Central Asia have at least one successful cooperation with Jangal.
Why Jangal Printing House is the right choice?
Roughly 90% of raw materials used in Jungle Printing House are imported from China, Indonesia, and Korea. As a result, no trees are cut in the country to print Jangal books.
The amount of industrial pollutants in the printing field is also low, and it consumes much less water than other industries.
All the waste paper from paper cutting and other printing stages is recycled and later used to prepare cardboard, hardcover books, and book collection boxes.
Using the most up-to-date equipment and printing machines, Jangal also prevents excessive electricity consumption.
Jangal’s call for cooperation
Jangal printing house is ready to cooperate and place orders for all customers and those interested in the field of printing. By placing a print order, you can use the free Jangal printing and design consultation and speak to our experts about printing the best-desired product.
Jangal’s customers include all people who need to print a product in high circulation, but specifically, these categories of entities can better use Jangal’s services:
- Companies, organizations, and businesses that want to prepare an advertising package for marketing and advertising their brand
- Publications and media that continuously print various books and magazines with high circulation
- Institutions and organizations that want to publish their collection of articles, news archives, product booklet, yearbook, and performance reports in the form of a limited edition book
- Online or chain stationery stores that seek to produce educational products such as flashcards, notebooks, and stationery packs with their unique design
- Mosques, schools, and institutions intend to donate or sell exquisite books or Quran